A Gracious Place

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hey Ya'll

Sorry so few postings. The internet availability is quite scarce outside Jerusalem. Here at our hotel in Galilee there is only one computer for about 300 people! So I must be brief, because there is a long line of hecklers behind me wanting to use the computer.

We're having a wonderful time in Galilee. The Sea is sooo beautiful. We've seen many of the sites around the Sea, and read huge portions of the Gospels at the various sites. Very cool. Our Bungalo is about 100 yards from the water, and it faces west. If I get more computer time, I'll post pictures of some fabulous sunsets.

Well, I need to run. I love you all, and miss you. Tomorrow we depart for Jordan, so I have no idea when I will be able to post next. The Lord is good, we are safe and healthy. Don't worry, we'll be home in a week.