A Gracious Place

Friday, April 13, 2007

Miracle Blanket


Miracle Blanket
Originally uploaded by dandeelines.
Here is Andie with her new “Miracle Blanket”. After it came in the mail it dawned on me that I actually bought something on the INTERNET with MIRACLE in the title. If that doesn’t scream gimic I don’t know what does?! However, as you can see it’s working great already and we haven’t even wrapped her in it;o) As shady as the name sounds I can appreciate it because it corresponds with Miranda Claire’s special code name…Miracle:o) And that she is!

In other news…
I think we have a GIANT on our hands. I was growing a little suspicious (no pun intended) noticing that her clothes were getting snug- maybe they just shrunk? That’s always our excuse right;o) So I got out the measuring tape, stretched her out, and measured her. She grew a whole inch in two weeks!!! Myself having not grown in nearly 10 years this just doesn’t seem right. At this rate, by the time she is 2 yrs old she will be 6 ft tall!

Miranda hasn’t smiled a real smile yet. I thought she did the other day as I was telling her “I love you, Miranda.” What better time to smile? She gave a big smile and then an equally big burp and I had to chalk that one up to gas. This morning as I tried to get her to smile I got more of a smirk-like “I know something you don’t know and I am way to cool to smile at you mom.”