A Gracious Place

Friday, May 29, 2009

6 Months Old


Loving Carrots
Originally uploaded by dandeelines.
So Johnny turned 6 months old a couple weeks ago and he's hitting all of these milestone just days apart from each other. He's got 2 teeth poking through, started army crawling, is eating food, sitting up on his own, and his blocked tear duct that has been an issue since two months old suddenly cleared up. This is all happening too fast!

He doesn't like to be on his back at all anymore, which makes diaper changing and baths a bit difficult. I think he wants to be on his stomach so he can just go, go, go. The video below was taken a couple of days ago and I can already see how he's gotten better at crawling.

He LOVES Miranda. Sometimes I think he's a little bored with me. He usually wakes up around 6:00...I know!!! I've tried to talk him out of it, but he's determined...anyway, and I feel like he kind just sulks until Miranda gets up around 7:15. Anytime she enters the room his face just lights up. Today I was holding him to standing next to the couch while Miranda was on the couch not really doing anything and he was just laughing and laughing. He's a real easy going guy and very smiley. We can't get enough of him!