A Gracious Place

Sunday, May 02, 2010

"That's What I'm Talking About!"

I've been pretty busy lately taking pictures--practicing my photography skills on my friends' kids (www.diedrablosserphotography.blogspot.com). But here are some of my darling lovies.

Johnny is working on saying "Please" with a calm voice and jumping with both feet off the ground...off steps...off the futon. He LOVES "bawberrisch"(strawberries). Miranda is also growing in her vocab. She continues to pick up on things Dan and I say. Her favorite song is "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". Dan was singing and rocking with her last night and when he started singing that song she stopped him and said, "That's what I'm talking about!" She has Psalm 23 memorized and is learning to trace letters. Johnny and Miranda share a room and sometimes, after we put them to bed, we hear them yelling back and forth the command to "LIE DOWN!".