A Gracious Place

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

First Day

Well, we had a wonderful time in Indiana! We saw both families, went to a wedding, had three birthday parties (David, Evan, & Joel), and presented the Israel slides at church. It was go, go, go and we are exhausted, but it is always worth it.

Today is the first day of school. It will take some getting used to the new schedule. This semester I’m taking my fifth and final Greek class (unless I opt for an elective). I’m also beginning Hebrew. I have a history class covering some of the writings of John Owen (a Puritan theologian). Diedra and I will take World Missions together, since it meets on Wednesday evenings. This semester I begin my internship, which is exciting. I’ll be following a professor, doing some grading and some research. It’s packed, and we are a bit nervous about how everything will get done. Please pray for us!