A Gracious Place

Friday, January 30, 2009

Johnny D.


Johnny Smile1
Originally uploaded by dandeelines.
Johnny's doing great. He had his 2 month old check up at the doctor last week and he weighed 12 lbs 14 oz. and 24 in. Which puts him in the 75th and 80th percentiles for weight and height. Miranda weighed the exact same at her 4 month old check up. No wonder he seemed so big to me.

And I hesitate to say this because you never know what tonight may hold, but he has slept 7-8 hours straight through the past three nights. Yippee! Although, I still wake up around 3 because my body has gotten used to waking up.

He's a sweet boy! We got a new Elizabeth Mitchell CD and it has a song on there that goes "Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. You're my sack of sugar. I could eat you up...." I say that line to him often because it describes so well the bursting love I feel inside.