A Gracious Place

Monday, March 30, 2009

Feeding Cheryle Caron


Feeding Cheryle Caron
Originally uploaded by dandeelines.
We got Miranda a Cabbage Patch doll for her birthday. Yes, I am partly reliving my childhood, but she likes it too, so it all works out. The doll came with the name Cheryle Caron. Now I always, changed my cabbage patch doll's names. They were always so weird...Cheryle Caron...need I say more. So before she opened it Dan and I were trying to think of a good name for her new doll. We were fully intending to change her name, but we didn't account for...Eric and Leah. They were hilarious with the "Cheryle Caron" this and "Cheryle Caron" that. So by the time they had left it had already stuck. I have to admit it is pretty funny to hear Miranda say "Chrl Crn". Try saying it without the vowels and that is how it sounds.