A Gracious Place

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Anniversary

Today is an important day to our family. Not only is it my Grandparents (Dad's folks) 60th Anniversary, it is also my Uncle Dan & Aunt Rose Ellen's Anniversary, as well as our fourth Anniversary!

We had a good day. Diedra and I went out for breakfast, and did a little shopping. Diedra bought some flowers for the patio and I bought a half-pound of coffee. Grandma, Grandpa, and Dad called and sang Happy Anniversary to us on the answering machine- precious! We called them back and heard all about how Grandpa surprised Grandma with a new car for their anniversary. I think Grandpa's out to make Uncle Dan and me look bad! :-)

Diedra and I plan to celebrate after church on Sunday; we're planning to try one of these fancy Dallas restaurants.

Happy Fourth Anniversary also to John and Ellen Buerger, our close friends here in Dallas!