A Gracious Place

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day!


Good Lookin' Dad!
Originally uploaded by dandeelines.
Unfortunately, I don't have a recent picture that includes Matt. But I thought this one was good to show off my handsome father on Father's day.

Happy Father's Day, Dad, to my best man! Thanks for everything! I am the man I am primarily because of your godly influence. Thanks for loving mom, and for loving us. Thanks for teaching us how to work hard and how to love well.

Happy Father's Day, Grandpa! Thank you for training my Dad in the way he should go. Thank you for loving Grandma. Thank you for leading by example. Thank you for passing to us a godly legacy.

Happy Father's Day, David! Thank you for being a great Father-in-Law to me and Father to Diedra. Not to mention, Grandpa to the Yoder boys! Thank you for loving us and supporting us even when that means moving Diedra 1000 miles away!

Happy Father's Day Grandpa Showalter and Grandpa Lehman!

We love you all, and wish we could honor you in person.