A Gracious Place

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Type, Type, Type, Like a Fat Little Pigeon!

Emerging from my dark cave, my eyes slam shut, then open as slits as they encounter sunlight, so different from the iridescent glow of the computer screen. The bright rays strike the content of my hands, changing instantly into heat, which quickly dries the ink on the page. My back kyphotic, as Quasimodo, my posterior dangerously close to developing “chair sores,” I deliver the last paper of my three-week marathon: an exegetical of Romans 9:14-18. Thus bringing the grand total to three papers (totaling forty-four pages), a major Hebrew exam, and misc. quizzes. Thanks to all who knew, and were begging God on my behalf. I have experienced miracles. Now it's time to rest, catch up on all the reading I’ve neglected for the sake of writing, and play a bit.